Odyssey

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Odyssey

Odyssey

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This world is different from the many worlds out there. Will you make this world your home or will you try to escape its ever changing atmosphere.

3 posters

Academy Fountain

Ragna
    Ragna
    Night Tree Leader

Character sheet
    Attack:
    Academy Fountain Left_bar_bleue95/150Academy Fountain Empty_bar_bleue  (95/150)
    Defense:
    Academy Fountain Left_bar_bleue80/150Academy Fountain Empty_bar_bleue  (80/150)
    Magic:
    Academy Fountain Left_bar_bleue65/150Academy Fountain Empty_bar_bleue  (65/150)

Academy Fountain Empty Academy Fountain

Post by Ragna Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:17 am

Sasuyuma Mai
    Sasuyuma Mai

Character sheet
    Attack:
    Academy Fountain Left_bar_bleue25/150Academy Fountain Empty_bar_bleue  (25/150)
    Defense:
    Academy Fountain Left_bar_bleue30/150Academy Fountain Empty_bar_bleue  (30/150)
    Magic:
    Academy Fountain Left_bar_bleue20/150Academy Fountain Empty_bar_bleue  (20/150)

Academy Fountain Empty Re: Academy Fountain

Post by Sasuyuma Mai Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:08 pm

Sasuyuma Mai braids his pink hair and flips it over his shoulder with a smile, glad it was out of his way now. Chibi took place on his shoulder as they strolled in the academy and sat near the fountain. Chibi hurrs and jumps into the water with a relieved growl from the hot sun. Mai stands up and huffs as he stares at the dragon. His shorts and t-shirt were covered by a big jacket which he never reallu understood why he brought it but he threw it on the edge of the fountain and picked up Chibi.
    "What are you doing? It may be clean but you have no reason to be in there."
    Chibi hurrs and jumps onto Mai's head then into the air, pushing Mai forward and into the Fountain. The poor pink haired boy sputter s out water as the dragon churrs loudly in triumph at the edge near Mai's jacket.
    Kasari
    Kasari

Character sheet
    Attack:
    Defense:
    Magic:

Post by Kasari Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:39 pm

Kasari walked up tot the academy, her white cane hovering over the ground in front of her. At her right side, Rowan walked. The elk calf gently nudged Kasari out of the way when she was about to run into something. Kasari stopped when she heard a splash in some water nearby.
    Sasuyuma Mai
    Sasuyuma Mai

Character sheet
    Attack:
    Defense:
    Magic:

Post by Sasuyuma Mai Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:53 pm

Sasuyuma sneezes and he rubs his irritated nose as he looks to his white dragon with a childish pout.
    "Meany Chibi-san, Meany...."
    He shivers despite the hot sun that still beated down on him. Mai couldn't exactly say he wasn't grateful, it was hot and the cold water felt good on his skin but going in head first wasn't exactly fun.
    Kasari
    Kasari

Character sheet
    Attack:
    Defense:
    Magic:

Post by Kasari Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:44 pm

Kasari smiled when she heard the name Chibi. "Little brother, is that you?" Rowan snorted impatiently next to Kasari and led her over to the fountain.
    Sasuyuma Mai
    Sasuyuma Mai

Character sheet
    Attack:
    Defense:
    Magic:

Post by Sasuyuma Mai Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:28 am

Sasuyuma blinked in confusion and looked around till he saw Kasari and he smiled nervous letting out an akward chuckle.
    "Y-eah...Heh. How are you, Onii-chan?"
    He steps out of the foutain and shivers a tiny bit before wrapping his jacket around him and sitting down on the edge.
    Kasari
    Kasari

Character sheet
    Attack:
    Defense:
    Magic:

Post by Kasari Tue May 03, 2011 10:07 pm

Kasari sighs happily and plops next to him on the fountain. Rowan sat at her feet, keeping a watch out for other people. "Busy. I had to go shopping recently." She scrunched up her nose at the memory. Everyone had kept asking her if she needed help, which she kept politely declining.
    Sasuyuma Mai
    Sasuyuma Mai

Character sheet
    Attack:
    Defense:
    Magic:

Post by Sasuyuma Mai Wed May 04, 2011 4:02 pm

Sasuyuma Mai nods and digs around in his bag for a towel then starts to dry his hair with it.
    "I see. Well, i'm sure they were just worried about you Onii-chan. Not many people usually give a second thought to a blind person."
    He puts his towel back, his hair now somewhat less of a mess.
    Kasari
    Kasari

Character sheet
    Attack:
    Defense:
    Magic:

Post by Kasari Sat May 07, 2011 5:55 pm

"Yeah...." Kasari agreed quietly. She smirked playfully. "Other than falling into fountains, how've you been?"
    Sasuyuma Mai
    Sasuyuma Mai

Character sheet
    Attack:
    Defense:
    Magic:

Post by Sasuyuma Mai Mon May 16, 2011 3:26 pm

Sasuyuma smiles then blinks and sweatdrops while rubbing th ebakc of his head.
    "Other than falling in, I've been rather well. Thank you for asking."
    Chibi chured and jumped into Mai's lap.
    "Don't think you can come and suck up to me."
    Mai pouts down at the white dragon.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:07 am