Odyssey

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Odyssey

Odyssey

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This world is different from the many worlds out there. Will you make this world your home or will you try to escape its ever changing atmosphere.

2 posters

Cherry Blossom Field

Ragna
    Ragna
    Night Tree Leader

Character sheet
    Attack:
    Cherry Blossom Field - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue95/150Cherry Blossom Field - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/150)
    Defense:
    Cherry Blossom Field - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue80/150Cherry Blossom Field - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/150)
    Magic:
    Cherry Blossom Field - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue65/150Cherry Blossom Field - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/150)

Cherry Blossom Field - Page 7 Empty Re: Cherry Blossom Field

Post by Ragna Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:34 pm

Ragna stopped half way and he said. "Later." Ragna turned swiftly as he said to Claude. "Come we are leaving." Claude nodded and bowed politely to Sasuyuma silently. "Have a good day, Young Master. Apparently the master is bothered and thus we leave you." Claude lifts himself up and follows after his master with a worried expression over his face.
    Sasuyuma Mai
    Sasuyuma Mai

Character sheet
    Attack:
    Cherry Blossom Field - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue25/150Cherry Blossom Field - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/150)
    Defense:
    Cherry Blossom Field - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue30/150Cherry Blossom Field - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/150)
    Magic:
    Cherry Blossom Field - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue20/150Cherry Blossom Field - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/150)

Cherry Blossom Field - Page 7 Empty Re: Cherry Blossom Field

Post by Sasuyuma Mai Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:44 pm

Sasuyuma stared after him, hardly registering Claude's words as an empty hollow feeling creeps inside of him and his eyes dull.
    "Bye..."
    Chibi hurrs auestioningly at him but the teen says nothing as he struggles to stand up and gathers his things before walking off in a lonely silence.