Odyssey

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Odyssey

Odyssey

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This world is different from the many worlds out there. Will you make this world your home or will you try to escape its ever changing atmosphere.

3 posters

Entrance leading into the Lab

Ragna
    Ragna
    Night Tree Leader

Character sheet
    Attack:
    Entrance leading into the Lab Left_bar_bleue95/150Entrance leading into the Lab Empty_bar_bleue  (95/150)
    Defense:
    Entrance leading into the Lab Left_bar_bleue80/150Entrance leading into the Lab Empty_bar_bleue  (80/150)
    Magic:
    Entrance leading into the Lab Left_bar_bleue65/150Entrance leading into the Lab Empty_bar_bleue  (65/150)

Entrance leading into the Lab Empty Entrance leading into the Lab

Post by Ragna Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:45 pm

Aimi
    Aimi
    Freshman

Location : Why would you want to know? Although i might be behind you *smirk*

Character sheet
    Attack:
    Entrance leading into the Lab Left_bar_bleue40/150Entrance leading into the Lab Empty_bar_bleue  (40/150)
    Defense:
    Entrance leading into the Lab Left_bar_bleue35/150Entrance leading into the Lab Empty_bar_bleue  (35/150)
    Magic:
    Entrance leading into the Lab Left_bar_bleue30/150Entrance leading into the Lab Empty_bar_bleue  (30/150)

Entrance leading into the Lab Empty Re: Entrance leading into the Lab

Post by Aimi Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:55 pm

Aimi flys in a circle then hovers in front of the door, questioning herself of whether she should go in or not. It was abandoned, but did that give her a right to trespass? She tilted ner headd at the door, was it even capable of being opened she looks around and sees no one so she sets herself down, folds in and hides her wings, then checks once more to see no one again then tries the door. It was stuck, or maybe locked she stared at it as if she could burn a hole into it
    Sasuyuma Mai
    Sasuyuma Mai

Character sheet
    Attack:
    Entrance leading into the Lab Left_bar_bleue25/150Entrance leading into the Lab Empty_bar_bleue  (25/150)
    Defense:
    Entrance leading into the Lab Left_bar_bleue30/150Entrance leading into the Lab Empty_bar_bleue  (30/150)
    Magic:
    Entrance leading into the Lab Left_bar_bleue20/150Entrance leading into the Lab Empty_bar_bleue  (20/150)

Post by Sasuyuma Mai Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:03 pm

A large white dragon appears around the lab's corner and rushes at the girl but catches sight of her just in time and swerves knocking into the doors and breaking both of their hinges.
    A boy with red hair and a very feminine look appears around the corner as well, on skates, using the wind to help him get around faster.
    "Chibi, get out of your bigger size right now before someone sees you!!"
    Sasuyuma, not having Chibi's quick reactions, accidently knocks into the girl.
    Aimi
    Aimi
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Attack:
    Entrance leading into the Lab Left_bar_bleue40/150Entrance leading into the Lab Empty_bar_bleue  (40/150)
    Defense:
    Entrance leading into the Lab Left_bar_bleue35/150Entrance leading into the Lab Empty_bar_bleue  (35/150)
    Magic:

Post by Aimi Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:20 pm

Aimi yelps as a dragon slams into the door then looks to see another but doesn't nave time to jump and is knocked onto her butt "ow..."
    Sasuyuma Mai
    Sasuyuma Mai

Character sheet
    Attack:
    Entrance leading into the Lab Left_bar_bleue25/150Entrance leading into the Lab Empty_bar_bleue  (25/150)
    Defense:
    Magic:
    Entrance leading into the Lab Left_bar_bleue20/150Entrance leading into the Lab Empty_bar_bleue  (20/150)

Post by Sasuyuma Mai Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:23 pm

Mai jumps up quickly and looks around for his dragon.
    "Chibi?!"
    He growls in an undertone and looks to the girl, having the glare in his eyes soften and he offers a hand to her.
    "Ah, Gomen?!"
    His voice evn more feminine as it jumps an octave, terribly worried that she might have been hurt due to his recklessness.
    Aimi
    Aimi
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Attack:
    Defense:
    Magic:

Post by Aimi Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:29 pm

Aimi takes his hand and helps herself up dusting off her butt tgen sighs and smiles at him "its fine"" she looks to the doors seeing them both tilted enough for her to squeeze through "I believe your pet helped me" she smiles sweetly at him her voice soundig sift and sweetr as well
    Sasuyuma Mai
    Sasuyuma Mai

Character sheet
    Attack:
    Defense:
    Magic:

Post by Sasuyuma Mai Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:36 pm

Mai blinked, taken aback by her smile and looked to the dented doors.
    "Er...but he sure didn't help that poor Lab...."
    Chibi, still in a abnormal big size shook his head and curled up in the dark and cramped space, hissing at the discomfort he felt. Mai charges inside.
    "Baka! Get back to your normal size right now, your trouble reckless little-!"
    He trips over some debris and falls flat on his face then looks up angerily at the white dragon.
    "Chibi-san, now!"
    In a flurry of fire and wind, a small dragon glided with inexperianced wings to his master.
    Aimi
    Aimi
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Attack:
    Defense:
    Magic:

Post by Aimi Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:41 pm

Aimi giggles at them but goes over and helps the man up "I believe its my turn to ask if you are alright" she smirks at bhim her long hair blown back by the wind
    Sasuyuma Mai
    Sasuyuma Mai

Character sheet
    Attack:
    Defense:
    Magic:

Post by Sasuyuma Mai Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:47 pm

Mai growls and rubs his bruised chin and picks up the troublesome white dragon.
    "I'm fine, thank you."
    He sighs and looks to the girl with an apologetic expression.
    "Ah, I'm so sorry. I believe we gotten off the wrong foot?"
    Aimi
    Aimi
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Attack:
    Defense:
    Magic:

Post by Aimi Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:49 pm

Aimi giggles behind er hand "I thought it was rather cute and funny" she gives him a smile with a tilt of her head, giving him a cute smile
    Sasuyuma Mai
    Sasuyuma Mai

Character sheet
    Attack:
    Defense:
    Magic:

Post by Sasuyuma Mai Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:54 pm

Mai tilts his head, mimicing her with a blank look.
    "Ai, you got a weird sense of humor then..."
    He smiles jokeingly and holds out a hand.
    "I'm Sasuyuma Mai."
    Aimi
    Aimi
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Attack:
    Defense:
    Magic:

Post by Aimi Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:57 pm

Aimi shakes his hand "Aimi..." she hesitates then says "Aimi Madison" she was a little shocked she ad told him her last name but she smiles anyway
    Sasuyuma Mai
    Sasuyuma Mai

Character sheet
    Attack:
    Defense:
    Magic:

Post by Sasuyuma Mai Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:01 pm

Mai smiles comfortingly.
    "Thats a nice name. Its a pleasure to meet you, Aimi-san."
    Aimi
    Aimi
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Attack:
    Defense:
    Magic:

Post by Aimi Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:04 pm

Aimi smiles "thank you, I like your name as well. Its nice to meet you Sasuyuma"
    Sasuyuma Mai
    Sasuyuma Mai

Character sheet
    Attack:
    Defense:
    Magic:

Post by Sasuyuma Mai Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:09 pm

Mai smiles and looks around curiously, having been too distracted about following Chibi and hunting him down that he hardly noticed abything around him let alone where he had ended up.
    Aimi
    Aimi
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Attack:
    Defense:
    Magic:

Post by Aimi Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:11 pm

Aimi smiles "you have no clue where you are do you?"
    Sasuyuma Mai
    Sasuyuma Mai

Character sheet
    Attack:
    Defense:
    Magic:

Post by Sasuyuma Mai Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:17 pm

Mai points to the cieling and takes a deep breath only to let out the single word.
    "No."
    (Gtg, its getting late for me XD)
    Aimi
    Aimi
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Attack:
    Defense:
    Magic:

Post by Aimi Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:20 pm

(Bye!)
    Aimi sighs "aw...I don't either I was hoping you would"
    Sasuyuma Mai
    Sasuyuma Mai

Character sheet
    Attack:
    Defense:
    Magic:

Post by Sasuyuma Mai Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:36 am

Mai trembles slightly as he hugs Chibi to his chestn.
    "Ai? And I was hoping you would..."
    Aimi
    Aimi
    Freshman

Character sheet
    Attack:
    Defense:
    Magic:

Post by Aimi Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:07 pm

Aimi looks around "hm." She walks into the lab, sqeezing through the doors, then walks further into the lab to explore
    Sasuyuma Mai
    Sasuyuma Mai

Character sheet
    Attack:
    Defense:
    Magic:

Post by Sasuyuma Mai Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:13 pm

Mai blinks and follows after, carefully avoiding the rubble and debris that Chibi caused. Chibi hurrs and holds onto Mai's head as he looks around curiously.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:40 am