Odyssey

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Odyssey

Odyssey

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This world is different from the many worlds out there. Will you make this world your home or will you try to escape its ever changing atmosphere.

Rules. {Read this first before beginning}

Ragna
    Ragna
    Night Tree Leader

Character sheet
    Attack:
    Rules. {Read this first before beginning} Left_bar_bleue95/150Rules. {Read this first before beginning} Empty_bar_bleue  (95/150)
    Defense:
    Rules. {Read this first before beginning} Left_bar_bleue80/150Rules. {Read this first before beginning} Empty_bar_bleue  (80/150)
    Magic:
    Rules. {Read this first before beginning} Left_bar_bleue65/150Rules. {Read this first before beginning} Empty_bar_bleue  (65/150)

Rules. {Read this first before beginning} Empty Rules. {Read this first before beginning}

Post by Ragna Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:12 pm

1. No insulting or disrespecting people. If I get a message about someone doing it there will be consequences.
    2. Role-play people. If none of you are posting anything I will be sad for I made this site for you.
    3. Keep things Pg-13 rated. If you are going to do that stuff beyond the limit save it in Pm.
    4. You all can have more than one character but Pm me first for I trust you guys and if you do not Pm me I will ban that character until you do Pm me.
    5. Be descriptive about anything that your character does. Side characters are also allowed.
    6. Have fun and nothing less or more than that. If you have fun then everyone else will have fun.
    7. Weapons are allowed but they must be like any other weapon meaning they must have flaws. Come on people no one is perfect.
    8. No god-modding. I do not tolerate this for it isn't fair for people. If you are god-modding then you will be banned for a short period.
    9. Pets are allowed. Dragons through horses are allowed but they must be like everything else meaning they can not be perfect.
    10. Marriages and having kids can be allowed as well as long as you keep the stuff over Pg-13 rated in Pm's.
    11. Elements are allowed. Fire is weak against water. Fire is weak against ground etc. Just as long as you place the weakness at the end.

12. The most important thing...

I love you guys.
    Ragna
    Ragna
    Night Tree Leader

Character sheet
    Attack:
    Rules. {Read this first before beginning} Left_bar_bleue95/150Rules. {Read this first before beginning} Empty_bar_bleue  (95/150)
    Defense:
    Rules. {Read this first before beginning} Left_bar_bleue80/150Rules. {Read this first before beginning} Empty_bar_bleue  (80/150)
    Magic:
    Rules. {Read this first before beginning} Left_bar_bleue65/150Rules. {Read this first before beginning} Empty_bar_bleue  (65/150)

Rules. {Read this first before beginning} Empty Re: Rules. {Read this first before beginning}

Post by Ragna Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:57 pm

Before I also forget. No spamming! XD

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:02 am