Odyssey

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Odyssey

Odyssey

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This world is different from the many worlds out there. Will you make this world your home or will you try to escape its ever changing atmosphere.

Odyssey Updates {~Read Often~}

Ragna
    Ragna
    Night Tree Leader

Character sheet
    Attack:
    Odyssey Updates {~Read Often~} Left_bar_bleue95/150Odyssey Updates {~Read Often~} Empty_bar_bleue  (95/150)
    Defense:
    Odyssey Updates {~Read Often~} Left_bar_bleue80/150Odyssey Updates {~Read Often~} Empty_bar_bleue  (80/150)
    Magic:
    Odyssey Updates {~Read Often~} Left_bar_bleue65/150Odyssey Updates {~Read Often~} Empty_bar_bleue  (65/150)

Odyssey Updates {~Read Often~} Empty Odyssey Updates {~Read Often~}

Post by Ragna Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:48 pm

New Jobs!?!

Hello people there will be new jobs such as Farmers! xD Yes, for those who want to try something new this is it!

1. Farmers- They take care of crops and live stock. For those who want to challenge themselves as well as take care of a large number of animals!

2. Teachers- Who will be working at the Odyssey Academy. The many teachers include gym teachers, math teachers, english teachers, etc. Nurses are also included. These jobs however are for the people who are always on! So, please try to be on when taking these jobs.

3. Organizations- These are for people who want to act all bad and stuff. This can be looked at like in Kingdom Hearts, but it is different for you can do whatever you want for it doesn't matter to me.

Those who are going to be teachers and or principles will get points added onto to them. Such as if you are a math teacher you will be given points. ^^ After all we don't want the students beating the teachers.

Gaining points will be given for if you train by yourself or with a friend! xD It is fun to do it alone and other times it is fun also to do it with a friend!

If you want a certain rank, tell me and I will give you said rank.

Enchanted items and or armor are allowed but in the character profile please add the weakness. Thank you! ^^

To tell you people the truth you can do the character profile of your character anyway you want it. For those who are lazy copy my example in the character creation, for those that are active do it yourself!

That is all for now. ^^
    Ragna
    Ragna
    Night Tree Leader

Character sheet
    Attack:
    Odyssey Updates {~Read Often~} Left_bar_bleue95/150Odyssey Updates {~Read Often~} Empty_bar_bleue  (95/150)
    Defense:
    Odyssey Updates {~Read Often~} Left_bar_bleue80/150Odyssey Updates {~Read Often~} Empty_bar_bleue  (80/150)
    Magic:
    Odyssey Updates {~Read Often~} Left_bar_bleue65/150Odyssey Updates {~Read Often~} Empty_bar_bleue  (65/150)

Odyssey Updates {~Read Often~} Empty Re: Odyssey Updates {~Read Often~}

Post by Ragna Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:16 pm

House sign up.

Place you last name first then your first name.
    Example: Deamonx, Ragna.

Upon doing this I will make you your very own house this goes for apartments for students. Which reminds me, feel free to make young characters for the Academy accepts all ages.
    Ragna
    Ragna
    Night Tree Leader

Character sheet
    Attack:
    Defense:
    Magic:

Post by Ragna Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:25 am

There is plenty stuff to try out so if you do not know which job you want you can just make your own. Please, also post things up and add more things. XD The more the merrier! ^^
    Ragna
    Ragna
    Night Tree Leader

Character sheet
    Attack:
    Defense:
    Magic:

Post by Ragna Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:14 am

Oh, before I forget! No copying the anime characters. You can use their picture but no copying the name and such. This is where you guys make your own thing and so please try to be creative!
    Ragna
    Ragna
    Night Tree Leader

Character sheet
    Attack:
    Defense:
    Magic:

Post by Ragna Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:45 pm

My fellow friends! xD When you see your name changed you are approved and can start Role-playing!
    Ragna
    Ragna
    Night Tree Leader

Character sheet
    Attack:
    Defense:
    Magic:

Post by Ragna Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:25 pm

https://freeforumodyssey.rpg-board.net/c5-houses

This is the link to the houses! ^^
    When I make your house, please note it is by your characters last name.
    Click here for I've done Sasuyuma's house. Mai's House.
    Kasari's House Searu's House. I think. ^^;

This is something you guys can check. Click the link and you'll find your house. I hope I didn't confuse anyone. xP

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:12 am